Do you have the T-Factor?
Definition: T-Factor (tee fak ter) n. 1. The undefinable "something" that makes a teacher really great. 2. What a teacher must have to get extraordinary results in the classroom.
Do you have it in you to teach St. Tammany?
Can you take on technology?
Are you ready to transform the lives of students?
If you have the T-Factor, we want you.
Click Here For The T-Factor Video
(Windows Media Player File)
10. Competitive Starting Salary
9. Safe and caring schools
8. Job-embedded Professional Development
7. State-of-the-Art Technology
6. Prospective Administrators
5. Strong Parental Involvement
4. St. Tammany is a Top
Performing School District
3. Exemplary Teacher
2. Great Retirement and
1. St. Tammany is full of
fun, food, and festivals