Welcome to the STPPS Family
It’s been a great start to the new school year! As students, teachers, and staff are connecting and working together, parents have an opportunity to see their child’s caring and supportive learning environment.
Our schools’ Open House nights will be held on various days over the course of the next four weeks. Parents are invited to attend these fun and informative nights to meet with teachers, administrators, and other parents.
Open House events are an excellent opportunity for parents to see how our teachers and administrators impact our students each day.
We created a fun list of reasons why parents should attend Open House!
Reasons to Attend Open House
• Meet your child’s teachers and school leaders
• See your child’s classroom and school
• Learn the best ways to communicate with your child’s teacher
• Meet other parents
• Find out about ways to connect with your school
• Get tools to help support your child’s learning at home
• Earn a high five for a great start to the school year!
You are part of the STPPS story. Share photos from your child’s Open House on social media by using the hashtag #WeWillSTPPS.
View 2018-2019 Open House Dates
» View All